Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Leg Avenue Women's Strappy Spandex Tube Dress



 

This little piece has to be the most flattering dress I have ever worn to bed. I have scoliosis and have a lot of body issues due to that but this dress hugs all the right curves without accentuating the bad. I was a little concerned about it ripping or pulling so I went ahead and bought another one. That's how good this dress makes me look! My husband couldn't keep his hands off me and I heard compliments from him that he's never said to me in our entire marriage!



 

This is a hot and sexy lil outfit and fits my gf great shes like 5 ft and 100 lbs with new 36ds and hugs her chest firmly with nipples popping out, very hot. I like how it shows some and covers some so you have that mystery but its so sensual i would recommend for everyone and im sure great for most body types as it accentuates your body and reduces flaws moreso. A+

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List